Please Note: I am NOT currently accepting guest posts.
I’m looking to increase readership dramatically by opening up this blog to quality blog posts from like-minded survival and preparedness bloggers with the direct benefit of driving quality traffic to your site via your guest posts!
If you didn’t know, reThinkSurvival.com has over 2K email subs, 14K+ Facebook fans, 15K+ Pinterest followers, and growing each day. Your posts will, therefore, be automatically promoted to all social platforms. Things are only going to get better. 🙂
Please Note: I’m getting more and more picky about the posts I’ll accept and publish! I expect posts to be truly useful to my readers by explaining something useful (e.g., “how to” posts), discussing topics in an unexpected or not often mentioned way, and so on.
What I ask of you
- No re-published or re-hashed information: from your site or elsewhere; unique content only! After I post your article you’re free to re-publish it and, of course, you’re always welcome to link to your own content here.
- A minimum of 500 words (750+ is likely more useful): in rare cases less words will suffice, especially if there are multiple photos that explain things better. Most of the time a few hundred words just doesn’t make a good post in my experience.
- Unique content: I’m not interested in generic articles or information that can be readily found at dozens of other sites. If you have a unique spin on a common topic then that may be different.
- Photos must be properly credited: with an appropriate URL if it’s not your own photo. I won’t publish without it.
- Links to your own site (or other useful articles) in the body are great. Just don’t link to obvious affiliate links and definitely not to sites that try to sell alarm systems… those drive me nuts. 😉
Benefits to you
- Your posts will be featured on my front page for about a full week.
- Your posts will be promoted on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+.
- If/when we create your unique author profile, we will include a *healthy* author bio with links back to your site as well as links to your social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and more. That’s the entire point, after all.
- Your most recent previous posts will be shown in the “Latest Posts” tab in your author profile so there’s more opportunity for readers to enjoy your content.
The process is easy!
Use the form below to send me your pertinent info so I can setup your profile. Then, just email me rethinksurvival (at) gmail.com with the subject “guest post” and I’ll add it as soon as I can assuming it’s a worthwhile post. Just include the title and body and the rest is already done.
Note: photos are encourage and welcome (with appropriate credit), just add them as an attachment to your article in the email and make it clear where to put them in your posts!
The details I need from you
Below is the initial info I would need from you. Most items are optional but it helps to include them so readers can connect with you how they most prefer. Be sure to focus on your “author bio” so readers know what you’re about. Also, an author photo is preferred but I can also link to a gravatar photo if you have one, just be sure the email address you provide has an associated gravatar:
- First and Last Name
- Website URL or Landing Page
- Your Author Bio – a few sentences about you and your site (reqiured)
- Facebook Profile URL (optional)
- Pinterest Profile URL (optional)
- Google+ Profile URL (optional)
- Twitter Profile URL (optional)
- Author Photo (optional)
- Additional Comments (if any)