Just a few quick updates….
- I wanted to say thank you to those who choose to make a donation recently. That, above all else, tells me we’re doing something right here at reThinkSurvival! Thank you.
- I’ve added quite a few humanure videos to the Health and First Aid Videos. I’ve also recently added a few dozen new links to the How To Knowledge Base as well the Guide to the Net Pages in various spots.
- We’ve added a few new sponsors recently in the sidebar to the left. Please take the time to occasionally pay attention to their advertisements to the left and freely click on and then patronize (that means shop!) their sites as I do believe all of them are worthy and reputable businesses, many of them family-owned, small businesses.
- We’ve also added a new Homesteading section, written by my friend, Bev. She’s been living the lifestyle for a long time and can teach us a lot. Although the section is small right now it will be growing, with a few articles to be added next week and occasionally thereafter. She loves questions so feel free to ask them. You can easily find articles in this section (as well as any other) by using the “Posts by Category” drop-down in the sidebar to the right or you can use the Article Archives page too.
- Last, if there’s anything we’re not doing that you would like to see or that we could do better, please let me know… I would love to hear from you. And, while you’re at it… comment on our posts and let us know what you think and why.
Take a moment and please choose to LIKE this post on Facebook and share via Twitter using the buttons below, or you may Email it to a friend quickly using the Email button shown directly above. Thank you for your time!
Want to take your prepping to the next level?Become a Pathway 2 Preparedness member and get yourself and your family ready for nearly any emergency in only 12 weeks! Prepare for sheltering-in-place, evacuation, and plenty more. Check it out.
Blog Owners: This content may be freely republished so long as the following credit is included at the top of the article: "This article was first published at reThinkSurvival.com."