Here’s what’s been going on at reThinkSurvival.com:
- For those who rightfully pointed out the wrong video link in the Daily YouTube – Emergency Tape and ID Tip post, it has been corrected. Please excuse my mistake as they do happen from time to time.
- I removed several videos from the Video Vault because they had been removed by the YouTube user. You can tell this is the case because there is no thumbnail showing. If you happen to notice this you’re welcome to alert me to it as I don’t often keep up with this maintenance as often as I should.
- I also noticed that NONE of the YouTube videos I have referenced in the How To Knowledge Base work when clicked on! Oops. I’ll have to figure out how to fix that problem. Until I do you should be able to right click a link then copy and paste it into your browser url. At least, that should work for Windows users.
- I think I’ve finished fiddling with the site layout. It looks good and functions in my unbiased opinion. Hopefully, it works from you too.
- Last, I’m working on a new eBook tentatively titled The Prepping Secret Nobody Talks About that I’m considering making available via Facebook. Hopefully it is a worthy read and will be done soon.
Take a moment and please choose to LIKE this post on Facebook and share via Twitter using the buttons below, or you may Email it to a friend quickly using the Email button shown directly above. Thank you for your time!
Want to take your prepping to the next level?Become a Pathway 2 Preparedness member and get yourself and your family ready for nearly any emergency in only 12 weeks! Prepare for sheltering-in-place, evacuation, and plenty more. Check it out.
Blog Owners: This content may be freely republished so long as the following credit is included at the top of the article: "This article was first published at reThinkSurvival.com."