I was recently inspired to write my own top 25 ”You might be a Prepper if” list, enjoy!
You might be a Prepper If…
- you own more guns than pairs of shoes
- you look at your child’s new stuffed animal as a place to stash extra cash
- you think expiration dates are for weenies
- you have at least two hidden caches you won’t even tell your spouse about
- your birthday wish list includes MOLLE gear, night-vision goggles, and more bullets
- the term OPSEC brings a smile to your face
- you scowl at your neighbor and his new Mercedes
- you think everyone is out to get you
- you KNOW everyone is out to get you
- your garden is bigger than your lawn and you’re proud of it
- you would rather build more shelving for your supplies than watch Sunday night football
- you’ve contemplated which neighbor you would have to shoot first TEOTWAWKI+1
- you’ve ever considered renting a backhoe just to dig a moat around your homestead
- you think buying an RV just to park it on a rural parcel of land is a good idea
- you think rainwater catchments are fun
- you’ve spent more time tinkering with your solar system than playing with your kids
- you think turning off you electricity and water constitutes family fun night
- the phrase beans, bullets, and band-aids brings tears to your eyes
- you keep buying more kerosene lanterns because you forget you already have a dozen
- you dread putting up groceries because your pantry is about to explode
- you’re happy because your pantry is about to explode
- your kids can shoot better than you can
- you think SHTF (or WROL) is a four-letter word
- you view your ipod as a means of storing survival podcasts
and the number one reason you might be a Prepper…
- you view an economic collapse as a minor inconvenience!
Take a moment and please choose to LIKE this post on Facebook and share via Twitter using the buttons below, or you may Email it to a friend quickly using the Email button shown directly above. Thank you for your time!
Want to take your prepping to the next level?Become a Pathway 2 Preparedness member and get yourself and your family ready for nearly any emergency in only 12 weeks! Prepare for sheltering-in-place, evacuation, and plenty more. Check it out.
Blog Owners: This content may be freely republished so long as the following credit is included at the top of the article: "This article was first published at reThinkSurvival.com."