This post regarding Ammo Saver Pouches could be just the idea you’ve been looking for as a neat way to pack ammo using Foodsaver pouches for easy access while even keeping your OPSEC in mind:
“Prepography reader KAW71 was kind enough to share the following preparedness tip with our readers…Ammo Saver Pouches.
I have started packaging ammo in magazine quantities in food saver pouches. I think it is useful for several reasons.
1. Ammo is protected from the elements.
2. There is no wasted space in the packaging because it is basically shrink wrapped. Sometimes there is a lot of air in the original ammo boxes that takes up valuable space.”
Take a moment and click here to read why you should stick around as well as what to expect in the future. Learn from my experiences, share your own in the comments below, and otherwise have a good time here. :)
Latest posts by Damian Brindle (see all)
- DIY 5-Gallon Bucket Potty With Swim Noodle Seat (video) - Jul 29, 2014
- Re-Purposing 5-Hour Energy Bottles for Survival (link) - Jul 29, 2014
- The Forgotten Preservation Method (link) - Jul 29, 2014