If you’re a new visitor then you’re in for a real treat. Not only are engaging and interesting content made available daily–including daily videos, the best links, as well as a wide variety of content, from sun oven cooking to product reviews, my thoughts and experiments, and lots more… just look at the home page to be sure– you’ll find a ton of additional information, including…
- The Video Vault (click here to view Disaster Planning videos) – many hundreds of videos on topics ranging from disaster planning, to food and water, medical and first aid, safety and security, fire, solar power, and more.
- The “How To” Knowledge Base (click here to visit page) – several hundred links detailing how to do more than you ever thought was possible (e.g., food storage, water treatment, first aid, fire, shelter, and so much more).
- The only Guide to the Net (click here to view Food Stoage page) – the most useful–and free!–tools, guides, and resources regarding all critical areas including your hazard risk assessment, food storage, bulk foods, cooking, water procurement and treatment, home and personal safety, alternative energy, as well as the *best* prepping sites out there.
Still not sure?…
- Use the Top 50 Survival Sites RSS Feeds (link here) to easily monitor the biggest blogs in the industry in ONE spot.
- An assortment of Survival Books (link here) are provided to get you and your family prepared quickly.
- Many YouTube Product reviews (knife reviews here and all other products here) have been accumulated, categorized and alphabetized for easy reference of many popular products.
- Like Pinterest? I keep thousands of the most current, interesting, and useful Pinterest Pins (link here) all on one easy-to-reference page.
- I also keep a set of Real-Time Hazard Monitoring Tools for you to keep abreast of major disasters.
New and interesting tools and ideas are added regularly.
To keep up simply subscribe below or choose other ways to follow RTS. There are no gimmicks, no hassles, and no worries…
And this is the ONLY site where you’ll find “The PREPARED Path” 12 Week Course:
It covers everything you would want to know about sheltering in place, including Water, Food Storage, Sanitation and Hygiene, First Aid and Medical, Safety and Security, Heating and Cooling, Cooking and Hot Water, Lighting, Communications, Power and Fuel, Shelter and Clothing, and more.
In addition, there are accompanying PDF files that are intended to help you plan and track your progress as well as associated Amazon Listmania! lists that conveniently group all mentioned products (that can be purchased on Amazon) for ease of reference.
There are so many references, videos, and files… it’s mind-boggling! Learn more about the course and get your family prepared before it’s too late.
Have a blessed and wonderful day, Damian.