Welcome to reThinkSurvival.com! Read This First…
If you’re a new visitor then you’re in for a real treat.
Not only is engaging and interesting content made available daily–including videos, the best blog posts from around the Net, as well as a wide variety of unique content from sun oven cooking to product reviews, my thoughts and experiments, and lots more… just look at the home page to get the idea–you’ll also find a ton of additional information, including…
- The Video Vault (click here to view Disaster Planning videos) – several hundred videos on topics ranging from disaster planning, to food and water, medical and first aid, safety and security, fire, solar power, and more.
- The “How To” Knowledge Base (click here to view page) – again, several hundred links detailing how to do more than you ever thought was possible (e.g., food storage, water treatment, first aid, fire, shelter, and so much more).
- The only Guide to the Net (click here to view the Food Storage page) – the most useful (and free) tools, guides, and resources regarding all critical areas of emergency preparedness, including your hazard risk assessment, food storage, bulk foods, cooking, water procurement and treatment, home and personal safety, firearms, alternative energy, as well as dozens of additional guides and resources. There’s so much covered you just have to see it.
My Writing is a Unique Perspective Not Found Anywhere Else…
It’s unique because it comes solely from me but, more importantly, I try to cover a wide variety of interesting topics. In fact, I’ve started trying to follow this schedule as much as I can:
- Make it Mondays: My experiences making anything and everything, including meals (especially from food storage foods) or from scratch recipes, DIY and “how to” projects (e.g., fire starters, solar projects, etc), homemade solutions (cleaners, hygiene products, etc) and whatever else I feel like trying and sharing.
- Whatever Wednesdays: A catch-all day for gear reviews, my musings and thoughts on preparedness, guest posts if they’re worthy, and anything that doesn’t nicely fit in another category.
- Frugal Fridays: My experiences living frugally, such as things we’ve given up, use less of, or alternatives to commercial-options in an effort to save money and maybe even live a healthier and, dare I suggest, more fulfilled life too.
- Super Savings /Safety Saturday: If I can find good deals on survival, preparedness, or hiking and camping gear, I’ll share them here. Alternatively, I might share safety tips and reminder if there’s no wonderful deals to mention.
- Supper Sundays: These are meals I make (such as with “meals in a jar”) or cook using THRIVE Life foods with the intention of making our hectic lives easier and truly healthier too. Plus they’re great for food storage! I may also cook foods in unconventional ways be it in a sun oven, dutch oven, slow cooker, thermos, over a campfire and so on.
Still Not Sure? You’ll Also Find…
- An assortment of Gear Reviews (link here) and even plenty of Survival Books (link here) are provided to get you and your family prepared quickly. These are products and books I’ve read and/or own.
- Many YouTube Product reviews (view the knife reviews here) have been accumulated, categorized and alphabetized for easy reference of many popular survival products, including backpacks, clothing, knives, lighting, radios, tents, tools, water treatment options, and so much more.
- Like Pinterest? I keep thousands of the most current, interesting, and useful Pinterest Pins (link here) all on one easy-to-reference, yet categorized, page.
- I also keep a set of Real-Time Hazard Monitoring Tools for you to easily keep abreast of major disasters. It’s just one of those many perks you’ll enjoy here.
To keep up simply subscribe below via email or choose other ways to follow RTS, especially on Facebook when I often share funny and cool stuff I find as well. There are no gimmicks, no hassles, and no worries…