Welcome! Read This to Truly Understand reThinkSurvival.com…
If you’re a new visitor then you’re in for a real treat.
Not only is engaging and interesting content made available daily–including videos, the best blog posts from around the Net, as well as a wide variety of unique content from sun oven cooking to product reviews, my thoughts and experiments, and lots more… just look at the home page to get the idea–you’ll also find a ton of additional information, including…
- The Video Vault (click here to view Disaster Planning videos) – several hundred videos on topics ranging from disaster planning, to food and water, medical and first aid, safety and security, fire, solar power, and more.
- The “How To” Knowledge Base (click here to view page) – again, several hundred links detailing how to do more than you ever thought was possible (e.g., food storage, water treatment, first aid, fire, shelter, and so much more).
- The only Guide to the Net (click here to view the Food Storage page) – the most useful (and free) tools, guides, and resources regarding all critical areas of emergency preparedness, including your hazard risk assessment, food storage, bulk foods, cooking, water procurement and treatment, home and personal safety, firearms, alternative energy, as well as dozens of additional guides and resources. There’s so much covered you just have to see it.
Still Not Sure? You’ll Also Find…
- An assortment of Gear Reviews (link here) and even plenty of Survival Books (link here) are provided to get you and your family prepared quickly. These are products and books I’ve read and/or own.
- Many YouTube Product reviews (view the knife reviews here) have been accumulated, categorized and alphabetized for easy reference of many popular survival products, including backpacks, clothing, knives, lighting, radios, tents, tools, water treatment options, and so much more.
- Like Pinterest? I keep thousands of the most current, interesting, and useful Pinterest Pins (link here) all on one easy-to-reference, yet categorized, page.
- I also keep a set of Real-Time Hazard Monitoring Tools for you to easily keep abreast of major disasters. It’s just one of those many perks you’ll enjoy here.
And this is the ONLY site where you’ll find “The PREPARED Path” 12 Week Survival Course:
The PREPARED Path Course covers everything you would want to know about sheltering in place, including:
- Water: Water procurement, storage, and treatment are covered.
- Food Storage: A variety of food storage topics are outlined, including using a vacuum food saver, dehydration, preserving meats, canning, bulk foods, and plenty more.
- Sanitation and Hygiene: Sanitation, garbage, showering, laundry, dishes, and plenty more are dealt with.
- First Aid and Medical: Everything from basic first aid (wounds and burns) to pandemics, medical kits, as well as long term considerations such as using herbs, essential oils, and more are discussed.
- Safety and Security: General home safety is covered (e.g., fire safety, CO poisoning, etc), self-defense options, firearms, caches, NBC and EMP, etc.
- Heating and Cooling: An assortment of portable heaters and permanent heating are covered as well as some considerations for cooling.
- Cooking and Hot Water: Learn about camping stoves, makeshift stoves, dutch oven cooking, and even solar cooking.
- Lighting: We’ll discuss candles, lanterns, flashlights, and even solar-powered options.
- Communications Learn about radios (weather alert, AM/FM, shortwave), CB radios, two-way radios, and even HAM radio.
- Power and Fuel: We cover batteries, the usual fuels (propane, gasoline, diesel) and also consider generators, solar, and more.
- Shelter and Clothing: You still need to know how to keep yourself warm and dry from the elements, both with clothing and how to care for your home.
- Everything Else: So much still to know! This is the rest of it, including money, precious metals, assorted tools, dependents, special needs individuals, as well as skills and knowledge preservation.
In addition, there are accompanying PDF files that are intended to help you plan and track your progress as well as associated Amazon Listmania! lists that conveniently group all mentioned products (that can be purchased on Amazon) for ease of reference.
There are so many references, videos, and files… it’s mind-boggling thorough to be sure! Learn more about the course and get your family prepared before it’s too late.
Have a blessed and wonderful day, Damian.