About a month ago I’d mentioned that I was beginning to write Amazon Kindle books and that I was looking for review team members (you’re still welcome to join if you like).
Not only have I had some wonderful responses from folks, I’ve now written my second Kindle book, 27 Crucial Smartphone Apps for Survival, and it’s currently FREE as an Amazon Kindle book today into Friday!
The ONLY thing I ask in return is that you give it a quick rating/review when you’re done. In fact, when you get to the last page of Kindle books I’ve noticed they’ll ask you to rate it right there inside the book… it couldn’t be easier.
Here’s what’s covered inside:
- 4 Apps Probably Already Installed on Your Phone
- 4 Alert Apps to Keep You Well Informed
- 2 Navigational Apps to Stay on Track
- 5 Vital Emergency First Aid Apps to Keep You Safe
- 5 Information Apps to Keep You in The Know
- 7 More Apps Not to Ignore
- 5 Honorable Mentions (That Could Prove Useful), and
- 7 Seemingly Useful Apps I Can’t Recommend
I know I sure had fun writing the book… I learned quite a bit too… and I suspect that you will as well.
Go ahead and grab yourself the BEST Cyber Monday gift of them all while you still can, and discover how to unleash your most important survival tool…
[easyazon_cta align=”none” identifier=”B077RBRNZ3″ key=”wide-light” locale=”US” tag=”rethinksurviv-20″]