Yeah, I know it’s Halloween and this isn’t a trick, but it sure is a treat for a select few of you…
You see, I’ve decided to start writing Kindle books. In fact, I’ve got several of them nearly finished, but since I’ve never done this before I’m looking to get more “eyeballs” on my books before I put them out there for the world to read.
As such, I’m looking to create a book review team. That is, folks (like you) who would be willing to get a free advanced PDF copy of my books in exchange for some honest feedback.
Specifically, I’d appreciate you looking for:
- anything that doesn’t make sense or isn’t explained properly,
- maybe something that I failed to include which I should have,
- links that don’t work.
…that sort of stuff.
If that’s agreeable to you then fill out the signup form below and, as I have new books ready to review, you’ll get an advanced review copy.
With that in mind, I have a few stipulations:
- If you’re merely looking for free books and have no interest in giving me feedback then please don’t bother to sign up. That’s just rude. Ultimately, if I notice I never hear from you then I’ll just remove you anyway.
- You must have an actual interest in Kindle books. Though you’d be receiving PDF copies, I’d prefer to hear from folks who actually use Kindle to read books.
- Feedback should be timely so that I can incorporate your suggestions. Fortunately, my books aren’t Stephen King novels and should be read in an hour or so which means your feedback shouldn’t take weeks… by then it will probably be too late because I’ve moved on.
Besides the above, it would be nice if you’re also willing to leave a review of the book on Amazon once it’s finally published or, alternatively, provide me with a testimonial about the book from time to time. And, yes, you can actually leave a review without having purchased the book via Kindle.
Since I have so many books to publish I expect to release a new book roughly every month or two, but who knows how it will work out, lol.
To give you an idea of what’s to come, here’s what I’m working on:
[Edit: most of these books have been written already. You may find out more about them here.]
If you’d like to get on the list to help review new books, fill out this form here.