Did you know that, according to the FBI, “Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the U.S., claiming more than 10 million victims a year.”
And guess what? That statement was from 2004!
According to the U.S. Department of Justice more than 17 million Americans were victims of identity theft in 2014.
Obviously, identity theft is on the rise and only getting worse as we continue to move our lives and financial transactions to a digital existence.
Fortunately, you can take 7 critical steps right now to prevent this from happening to you, and it’s all laid out in my new book, Your Identity Theft Protection Game Plan, which is currently [easyazon_link identifier=”B078QYBYFR” locale=”US” tag=”rethinksurviv-20″]free in Kindle format on Amazon[/easyazon_link], but only for the next few days.
Here’s what’s covered inside:
- Why your mailbox is the riskiest non-technological point for identity theft (and what to do about it)
- Why identity thieves call trash day, “cash day” (and how papers that most people never take a second look at help criminals steal from you)
- How to quickly and easily minimize junk mail and credit card offers to limit your mail theft exposure
- 4 ways to minimize your identity exposure (and one surefire way to stop criminals from accessing your credit files)
- Why antivirus software isn’t enough to combat online identity theft (and how smart devices are becoming the new “battleground” for your data)
- How using public Wi-Fi could be the most dangerous thing you do all day (and one simple way to virtually guarantee your safety)
- Why using variations of the same password is a horrible mistake (and a surprisingly easy way to protect your most sensitive online data)
- How RFID “No Swipe” technology allows thieves to steal your credit/debit card information without your card ever leaving your pocket (and how to protect against it)
…and plenty more. Plus, we’ll cover 7 additional actions to minimize your overall exposure as well as what to do should you become a victim of identity theft.
Save yourself from years of heartache… take the right steps now, right now to protect your identity before it’s too late.
Remember, the book is free for a limited time, just click the “Buy Now” button (it may say “Buy now with 1-Click”) and you’ll be that much closer to protecting yourself from becoming the next victim of identity theft.
All I ask of you is that you choose to leave the book a quick rating (it takes only a few seconds) or an actual review when you’re done.
Get the Book Now…
[easyazon_cta align=”none” identifier=”B078QYBYFR” key=”wide-light” locale=”US” tag=”rethinksurviv-20″]