Identity Theft is THE Fastest Growing Crime in America – Claiming Nearly 17 Million Victims in 2017 Alone – A 32% Increase in ONLY 5 Years!
Studies suggest that nearly 100 million Americans have their identities placed at risk EVERY year for two main reasons: (1) corporate and government database breaches which are becoming more common every year, and (2) the surprising ways we expose our personal data to the world. Here’s how to protect yourself…
Now, expert prepper, Damian Brindle, reveals the most powerful ways for you to take charge and protect your personal data from criminals, ensuring you don’t become their next target. This powerful guide is packed with vital details on how to keep yourself protected, both online and off. Inside you’ll discover:
- Why Your Mailbox is the Riskiest Non-Tech Gateway for Identity Theft (Plus How to Fix it)
- Why Identity Thieves Call Trash Day, “Cash Day”
- How to Quickly Minimize Junk Mail and Credit Card Offers to Limit Your Mail Theft Exposure
- Why Antivirus Software isn’t Enough to Combat Online Identity Theft (and How Smart Devices are Becoming the Latest Battleground for Your Data)
- How Using Public Wi-Fi May be the Most Dangerous Thing You do All Day (and How to Fix it)
- Why Using Variations of the Same Password is a Horrible Mistake
- Plus How RFID “No Swipe” Technology Allows Thieves to Steal Information Without Your Card Ever Leaving Your Pocket
- And More!
Containing several critical actions you must take to protect yourself against identity theft, plus a bonus 7 additional ways to minimize your overall exposure to the world as well as what to do if your identity is ever compromised, now you too can ensure your identity is never placed at risk again with this easy to follow guide.
Fast to read and easy to implement, buy now to protect yourself, your privacy, and your personal data from thieves and cybercriminals starting right now.
(Note: If you prefer the paperback version, click here.)