Identity Theft Is Far Worse Than You Realize
According to the FBI, “Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the U.S., claiming more than 10 million victims a year.”
Guess what? That statement was from 2004!
Worse, according to the U.S. Department of Justice more than 17 million Americans were victims of identity theft in 2014.
Obviously, identity theft is on the rise and only getting worse as we continue to move our lives to a digital existence.
You simply MUST take appropriate steps NOW to avoid long-lasting and far-reaching consequences later.
Who I Am, Why Listen To Me…
My name is Damian Brindle.
You may know me from my website, reThinkSurvival.com, a long-standing and trusted survival website with many thousands of readers.
I’ve spent the past decade studying and discovering nearly everything I can about survival to ensure my own family’s survival… and now I’m tackling identity theft head-on because, like it or not, personal disasters strike far more often than natural ones.
I’m also husband to a wonderful wife and father to two growing boys… as well as a devoted Christian and fellow Patriot.
I’ve spent years ensuring my family will be 100% safe, secure, and ready for disasters of all kinds and now I’m offering you the chance to take an important–even crucial–action by discovering how to protect yourself from identity theft today.
Here’s What’s Covered Inside…
- Why your mailbox is the riskiest non-technological point for identity theft (and what to do about it)
- Why identity thieves call trash day, “cash day” (and how papers that most people never take a second look at help criminals steal from you)
- How to quickly and easily minimize junk mail and credit card offers to limit your mail theft exposure
- 4 ways to minimize your identity exposure (and one surefire way to stop criminals from accessing your credit files)
- Why antivirus software isn’t enough to combat online identity theft (and how smart devices are becoming the new “battleground” for your data)
- How using public Wi-Fi could be the most dangerous thing you do all day (and one simple way to virtually guarantee your safety)
- Why using variations of the same password is a horrible mistake (and a surprisingly easy way to protect your most sensitive online data)
- How RFID “No Swipe” technology allows thieves to steal your credit/debit card information without your card ever leaving your pocket (and how to protect against it)
… and plenty more. Plus, we’ll cover 7 additional actions to minimize your overall exposure as well as what to do should you become a victim of identity theft.
Why You Must Act Now…
Identity thieves and cybercriminals work fast, they won’t wait for you to be ready, and they certainly won’t alert you to their devious plans once they gain access to your personal and financial information.
You simply MUST prepare yourself now… here’s how to ensure your identity stay safe in today’s chaotic digital world.
Get the Book Now So Your Personal And Financial Information Stay Safe…
It’s simple to do, just scroll down and click the “Buy Now” button and you’ll get this knowledge instantly delivered to your fingertips only moments from now.
Discover how to do what so many fail to before it’s too late!
Remember, we’ll detail 7 crucial steps to protecting your identity, cover several more actions to minimize your exposure, and outline what to do should you ever become a victim.
Click The “Buy Now” Button Today!
(Note: If you prefer the paperback version, click here.)