Did You Know That, According to the FBI, “Identity Theft is One of The Fastest Growing Crimes in The U.S.?”
Or that nearly 17 million Americans were victims of identity theft last year alone?
Shockingly, studies suggest 100 million Americans have their identities placed at risk every year for two main reasons:
- Corporate and government databases breaches (which is becoming more prevalent each year), and
- Surprisingly easy access to your personal data (which can be the more damaging source)
You need to understand how to protect yourself right from the start, and this book will help you do just that.
In fact, we’ll detail several critical steps you can take to prevent the fastest growing crime in America from happening to you before it’s too late.
Who I Am, Why Listen To Me…
My name is Damian Brindle.
I’m a longtime survival blogger with many thousands of readers.
I’ve spent the past decade studying and discovering nearly everything I can about survival, especially at home preparedness, to ensure my own family’s survival.
Over the last several years I’ve dedicated my life and my time to helping others just like you better survive disasters of all kinds.
Like I said, it’s my life.
I’m also husband to a wonderful wife and father to two growing boys… as well as a devoted Christian and fellow Patriot.
I’ve spent years ensuring my family will be 100% safe, secure, and ready for disasters of all kinds and now I’m offering you the chance to take an important–even crucial–action for yourself by ensuring your personal data is protected as well.
Here’s What’s Covered Inside…
- Why Your Mailbox is The Riskiest Non-Technological Point For Identity Theft (and how to fix it)
- Why Identity Thieves Call Trash Day, “Cash Day” (and how papers that most people never take a second look at help criminals steal your identity)
- How to Quickly Minimize Junk Mail And Credit Card Offers to Limit Your Mail Theft Exposure (criminals love your junk mail)
- 4 Ways to Reduce Your Exposure (and one surefire way to stop criminals from accessing your credit files)
- Why Antivirus Software Isn’t Enough to Combat Online Identity Theft (and how smart devices are becoming the new “battleground” for your data)
- How Using Public Wi-Fi May be The Most Dangerous Thing You Do All Day (and one simple way to virtually guarantee your safety)
- Why Using Variations of The Same Password is a Horrible Mistake (and a surprisingly easy way to protect your most sensitive online accounts)
- How RFID “No Swipe” Technology Allows Thieves to Steal Information Without Your Card Ever Leaving Your Pocket (and how to protect against it)
Plus, we’ll cover 7 additional actions to minimize your overall exposure as well as what to do should you ever become a victim of identity theft.
Why You Must Act Now…
Identity thieves and cybercriminals are smart, they know how and where to sell your data fast, and they surely won’t tell you once they do compromise your identity.
You simply MUST prepare yourself now. Here’s how to ensure your personal data stays safe in today’s ever-sophisticated world.
Get the Book Now So You Stay Safe
It’s simple to do, just scroll down and click the “Buy from Amazon” button and you’ll get this knowledge instantly delivered to your fingertips only moments from now.
Discover how to do what so many fail to before it’s too late.
Scroll Down And Click The “Buy Now” Button
(Note: If you prefer the paperback version, click here.)