Your pet loves you.
Show them how much you love them by ensuring they’re ready for the next BIG disaster. It’s not hard, but it cannot be done after a disaster strikes and by then it will have been too late.
Did You Know There Were More Than 600,000 Pet Casualties During Hurricane Katrina?
Many of whom needlessly suffered, often because owner’s failed to prepare for their pets properly beforehand.
You can choose a different outcome for your beloved pet and I’ll show you precisely how to do that starting today.
Who I Am, Why Listen To Me
My name is Damian Brindle. I’m a longtime survival blogger with many thousands of readers.
I’ve spent the past decade studying and discovering nearly everything I can about survivalism, especially at home preparedness, to ensure my own family’s survival.
I know more than most folks about bugging in, bugging out, food storage, off-grid cooking, home safety and protection, and so much more.
Over the last several years I’ve dedicated my life and my time to helping others just like you better survive disasters of all kinds. Like I said, it’s my life.
I’m also husband to a wonderful wife, father to two growing boys, and owner of one dog that my wife adores more than she probably should.
I’ve spent years ensuring my family and our pets will be 100% safe, secure, and ready for disasters of all kinds and now I’m offering you the chance to take an important–even crucial–action for your own pet by preparing for their safety right now.
Here’s What’s Covered Inside
- The Two Most Important Actions You Must Take Now Before Disaster Strikes
- How To Ensure You Get A “Pet-Friendly” Welcome On The Road
- How To Keep Your Pet Safe When You’re Away From Home
- What To Do If You Can’t Take Your Pet With You
- What You’ll Need To Get Your Pet Ready At Home (including pet supplies plus more to have)
- How To Get Your Pet Ready To Evacuate (it’s about having much more than just a pet carrier or dog carrier)
- What To Do If You Must Evacuate On Foot
- How To Keep Yourself And Your Pet From Getting Sick During Disaster
- Know Your Rights During Disasters With The “PETS Act”
- Several Advanced Disaster Considerations
- How To Get Supplies For Free (Or Really Cheap)
Why You Must Prepare Your Pets Now
Disasters, including earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, blizzards, floods, and so many more won’t wait for you and your pet to be ready for them, and most strike without warning!
You simply MUST prepare yourself and your pet now. Here’s how to keep your pet safe when the next BIG disaster strikes.
How To Get The Kindle Version Free
This book qualifies for the Kindle MatchBook program. As such, you can get the Kindle version free simply by purchasing the paperback version right now. To do so, select the “Paperback” format instead and choose “Buy Now” then visit your Kindle MatchBook page to complete the process.
Scroll Down And Click The “Buy Now from Amazon” Link
Here’s how to keep your pet safe when the next BIG disaster strikes.
Don’t wait! Discover how to do what so many people have failed to do for their beloved pets, all by following an expert in the field.
(Note: If you prefer the paperback version, click here.)