Your pet loves you. Show them how much you love them back by ensuring they’re ready for the next BIG disaster.
With more than 600,000 pet deaths after Hurricane Katrina, lack of preparation is the sole thing to blame. Many of these pets needlessly suffered because their owners failed to prepare beforehand. Because disasters often strike without warning, you need a plan to ensure your pet’s safety.
Damian Brindle, expert prepper and survival blogger, unveils his action plan for pets and how you can use it to protect your beloved animals when disaster strikes. Inside this guide you’ll discover:
- The Two MOST IMPORTANT Actions You Must Take Before Disaster Strikes
- How to Ensure You Get a “Pet-Friendly” Welcome on The Road
- How to Keep Your Pet Safe When You’re Away from Home (And What to Do if You Can’t Take Your Pet With You)
- Getting Your Pet Ready to Evacuate (Hint: It’s More Than Just Owning a Cat or Dog Carrier)
- How to Keep You and Your Pet From Getting Sick During Disaster
- Knowing Your Rights With the “PETS Act”
- Must-Have Pet Supplies (And Where to Get Them Cheap or For Free)
- And So Much More
Packed with vital and invaluable advice, now you too can make sure your pets are ready for disaster. Don’t wait – disaster strikes without warning, and a lack of preparation can be a death sentence for your pet. Discover what you need to know to ensure your pet’s safety starting today.
Buy now to make sure you and your pets are ready for when disaster strikes.
* Buy the Paperback Version and get the Kindle eBook for FREE *
(Note: If you prefer the paperback version, click here.)