About Me, and This Site…
You’re here because you want to be prepared and I want to help you do just that.
In fact, this site is dedicated to providing top-notch family emergency preparedness resources, tools, and tips to best prepare you and your family for nearly any disaster or emergency situation. I guarantee it.
This is accomplished through engaging daily content, many hundreds of videos and “how to” articles, as well as plenty of quality article and content links. Take the tour to understand this site better then pick your favorite way to follow, be it email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or even Pinterest.
You’ll find plenty of reasons to come back often!
In fact, I’ve started trying to follow this schedule as much as I can:
- Make it Mondays: My experiences making anything and everything, including meals (especially from food storage foods) or from scratch recipes, DIY and “how to” projects (e.g., fire starters, solar projects, etc), homemade solutions (cleaners, hygiene products, etc) and whatever else I feel like trying and sharing.
- Whatever Wednesdays: A catch-all day for gear reviews, my musings and thoughts on preparedness, guest posts if they’re worthy, and anything that doesn’t nicely fit in another category.
- Frugal Fridays: My experiences living frugally, such as things we’ve given up, use less of, or alternatives to commercial-options in an effort to save money and maybe even live a healthier and, dare I suggest, more fulfilled life too.
- Super Savings /Safety Saturday: If I can find good deals on survival, preparedness, or hiking and camping gear, I’ll share them here. Alternatively, I might share safety tips and reminder if there’s no wonderful deals to mention.
- Supper Sundays: These are meals I make (such as with “meals in a jar”) or cook using THRIVE Life foods with the intention of making our hectic lives easier and truly healthier too. Plus they’re great for food storage! I may also cook foods in unconventional ways be it in a sun oven, dutch oven, slow cooker, thermos, over a campfire and so on.
Choose to stick around, learn from my experiences, share your own in the comments below a post, and otherwise have a good time here. Simply enter your email address below and click the “Sign Me Up” button to receive free updates right now. You’ll even get my free food storage report “How to Setup YOUR Home Store in 5 Minutes or Less!” via PDF download free upon subscription confirmation:
My name is Damian Brindle and I’m what you might call an “survival enthusiast”, at least that’s what I call it.
I’m not an expert with respect to survival and preparedness… nobody can claim that; however, I do have a passion and love of anything and everything related to emergency preparedness.
I *love* it so much, believe it or not, that I started an entirely new site, TopSecretSurvival.com, that offers you 7 100% free survival reports that are must-have reading as well as a monthly newsletter there which focuses on maximizing your health through food storage, making meals easier, getting better prepared, and more.
That said, I’ve been working at my preparedness journey for several years now… it’s really just a lifestyle for me these days. I enjoy discussing and learning on a daily basis and certainly enjoy sharing what I’ve found as well as what I learn with you, hence the reason for this website.
I currently enjoy living in the Seattle metro area with my wonderfully supportive wife and two very active boys. They are, after all, the entire reason why I do any of this stuff.
I would love to have your feedback in the comments section of any and all posts. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas. You may also choose to follow me via RSS Feed, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.
Thank you for your time. Now let’s get prepared together!
---------------------- PLEASE READ THIS *URGENT* MESSAGE BELOW ----------------------
If you're tired of wasting your hard-earned money on sub-par survival information that not only wastes your valuable time but, at best, teaches you one small aspect of preparedness... look no further than my one-of-a-kind family survival course: The PREPARED Path.
With this program you will discover the true secrets to survival, from "A to Z" and then some, including a wide range of tips, techniques, and strategies... you'll be 100% ready to provide for and protect your loved ones no matter the scenario! Bug in or bug out, you're covered.
Click the banner below to discover what The PREPARED Path is truly all about and, more importantly, what it can and will do for you and your family to get truly prepared right now...