Take a look at my current feed for the past week or two to get the best idea of what to expect in your email inbox.
Note that I’ve started trying to follow this schedule as much as I can:
- Make it Mondays: My experiences making anything and everything, including meals (especially from food storage foods) or from scratch recipes, DIY and “how to” projects (e.g., fire starters, solar projects, etc), homemade solutions (cleaners, hygiene products, etc) and whatever else I feel like trying and sharing.
- Whatever Wednesdays: A catch-all day for gear reviews, my musings and thoughts on preparedness, guest posts if they’re worthy, and anything that doesn’t nicely fit in another category.
- Frugal Fridays: My experiences living frugally, such as things we’ve given up, use less of, or alternatives to commercial-options in an effort to save money and maybe even live a healthier and, dare I suggest, more fulfilled life too.
- Super Savings /Safety Saturday: If I can find good deals on survival, preparedness, or hiking and camping gear, I’ll share them here. Alternatively, I might share safety tips and reminder if there’s no wonderful deals to mention.
- Supper Sundays: These are meals I make (such as with “meals in a jar”) or cook using THRIVE Life foods with the intention of making our hectic lives easier and truly healthier too. Plus they’re great for food storage! I may also cook foods in unconventional ways be it in a sun oven, dutch oven, slow cooker, thermos, over a campfire and so on.
Choose to stick around, learn from my experiences, share your own in the comments below a post, and otherwise have a good time here.
If You’re in Agreement Then Signup Here!
RSS Feed (or E-mail)– Follow via any number of feed reader options including My Yahoo, Feedly (my preferred reader), Google, etc or, better yet, via e-mail too. Choose to get emails sent to your inbox each day using the following subscription form here (and please remember to check your email spam/junk folder as the initial “sign up” emails often get inadvertently caught there)…
If You’d Prefer a Few Other Options…
You should follow me on Google+ – Probably the next best option to keep up with ONLY the posts I write as well as stuff I +1.
You can keep up on Twitter – Keep up with the latest updates via tweets if you’re always on the move. You’ll get it all including “Daily Links” and “Daily Videos.”
You may easily “Like” and follow me on Facebook – Choose to get your updates each day on Facebook, one of the EASIEST ways to keep up. The MOST important thing to remember to do IMMEDIATELY after Liking my Facebook page is to hover over the “Liked” box on my Facebook Page and click “Get Notifications.” If you don’t, Facebook often FAILS to show you everything I post because it tries to do your thinking for you. Don’t let it! Also ensure the “Following” option on Facebook is checked as well. Even then you may eventually start missing posts. Last, I also choose to share funny or interesting posts from other Facebook pages regularly which I don’t do anywhere else.
You can choose to follow me on Pinterest – Thousands of interesting pins relating to emergency preparedness that I add to most days. You will also see pins for the “Daily Links” and “Daily Videos” as well.
---------------------- PLEASE READ THIS *URGENT* MESSAGE BELOW ----------------------
If you're tired of wasting your hard-earned money on sub-par survival information that not only wastes your valuable time and, at best, teaches you one small aspect of preparedness... look no further than my one-of-a-kind family survival course: The PREPARED Path.
With this program you will discover the true secrets to survival, from "A to Z" and then some, including a wide range of tips, techniques, and strategies... you'll be 100% ready to provide for and protect your loved ones no matter the scenario! Bug in or bug out, you're covered.
Click the banner below to discover what The PREPARED Path is truly all about and, most importantly, what it can and will do for you and your family to get truly prepared right now...