*Please Fully Understand This Before Subscribing in Any Way*
I’m super glad that you’re here and look forward to providing you with some of the best survival information on the Net for years to come but you should fully understand a few things first:
- I post new content EVERYDAY almost without fail, some that I write, others that I link to. As such, you should see something from reThinkSurvival.com seven days a week. Many people like this but some do not like the constant engagement. Regardless, I feel it’s my duty to keep up with the blogosphere so you don’t have to. I follow hundreds of blogs and YouTube channels so I’m sure to find the good stuff to share with YOU.
- While I do enjoy writing my own content 3-5 times a week, the vast majority of what gets posted here are what I consider to be the BEST survival-related links and YouTube videos that I find each day. In fact, I usually link to a few great posts others have written as well as one or two YouTube videos each day. Again, some don’t like this potential for “information overload” but most rather enjoy it. Read what you will, leave the rest alone.
- The good news is that your inbox will ONLY show content that I write.
- I make it a point to NEVER link to doom and gloom articles, political rants, or anything negative for that matter. I feel that positive posts and articles/videos that teach or discuss useful topics are the way to go. I prefer it and believe you will as well.
Here, take a look at my current feed for the past week or two to get the best idea of what to expect in your inbox.
FYI, I’ve started trying to follow this schedule as much as I can:
- Make it Mondays: My experiences making anything and everything, including meals (especially from food storage foods) or from scratch recipes, DIY and “how to” projects (e.g., fire starters, solar projects, etc), homemade solutions (cleaners, hygiene products, etc) and whatever else I feel like trying and sharing.
- Whatever Wednesdays: A catch-all day for gear reviews, my musings and thoughts on preparedness, guest posts if they’re worthy, and anything that doesn’t nicely fit in another category.
- Frugal Fridays: My experiences living frugally, such as things we’ve given up, use less of, or alternatives to commercial-options in an effort to save money and maybe even live a more fulfilled life too.
- Super Savings Saturday: If I can find good deals on survival, preparedness, or hiking and camping gear, I’ll share them here. Alternatively, I might share other stuff if there’s no wonderful deals to mention, such as safety considerations and more.
- Stove Sundays: These are meals I cook in unconventional ways be it in a sun oven, dutch oven, slow cooker, thermos, over a campfire and so on. It could also be a place to share any meals cooked with food storage (or scratch recipes) just as with Make it Mondays, though, the focus is always on food.
Choose to stick around, learn from my experiences, share your own in the comments below a post, and otherwise have a good time here.
If You’re in Agreement Then Pick Your Favorites Below!
RSS Feed (or E-mail)- Follow via any number of feed reader options including My Yahoo, Feedly (my preferred reader), Google, etc or, better yet, via e-mail too. Choose to get emails sent to your inbox each day using the following subscription form here (and please remember to check your email spam/junk folder as the initial “sign up” emails often get inadvertently caught there)…
Connect on Twitter – Keep up with the latest updates via tweets if you’re always on the move. You’ll get it all including “Daily Links” and “Daily Videos.”
Connect on Facebook - Choose to get your updates each day on Facebook, one of the EASIEST ways to keep up. The MOST important thing to remember to do IMMEDIATELY after Liking my Facebook page is to hover over the “Liked” box on my Facebook Page and click “Get Notifications.” If you don’t, Facebook often FAILS to show you everything I post because it tries to do your thinking for you. Don’t let it! Also ensure the “Following” option on Facebook is checked as well. Even then you may eventually start missing posts. Last, I also choose to share funny or interesting posts from other Facebook pages regularly.
Connect on Pinterest –
Hundreds Thousands of interesting pins relating to emergency preparedness that I add to most days. You will also see pins for the “Daily Links” and “Daily Videos” as well.
Connect on Google+ – Yet another option to keep up with posts I write as well as “Daily Links” but know that I’m not currently adding “Daily Videos” here.