If you haven’t yet had a chance to grab my latest book, 47 Easy DIY Survival Projects, then now is the time to do so because I’m currently running a $0.99 Kindle countdown deal, but it’s about to expire within the next 40 hours as of this writing… which means you need to act NOW if you want to have your own copy before the deal is over.
Thus far folks like you seem to be enjoying the book quite a bit and, truth be told, I had a bunch of fun writing it. 🙂
Anyway, here’s what’s covered inside…
- 8 General Survival Projects (create an emergency binder, document your possessions, prepare your pets, and more)
- 5 DIY Water Projects (how to store water quickly and properly treat it so you don’t get sick)
- 8 DIY Food Projects (know how to NOT get sick when the power goes out, make homemade MREs, boost vitamin yields of grains, etc.)
- 5 DIY Cooking Projects (use a thermos to cook with, build a 30-second rocket stove, vegetable can stove, and more)
- 7 DIY Safety and Security Projects (which NOAA radio to buy, develop a fire escape plan, how to earthquake “proof” shelving, etc.)
- 4 DIY Hygiene Projects (homemade cleaners, rodent traps, makeshift toilets)
- 5 “Get Ready to Evacuate” Projects (how to get your bedside ready, pocket survival kits, bug out bag, and more)
- 5 Miscellaneous Projects (stockpiling cash, makeshift lamps, etc.)
If you’re at all interested in DIY projects or if you want dozens of easy solutions to get yourself better prepared starting today, grab the book now at a great price while you still can.
Have a wonderful rest of the day.