Do you like DIY projects that are both fun and practical? Looking for something that could also save your life in a disaster? Then this book was written for you…
Containing 47 easy DIY survival projects, from water filters and fire-starters to the 30-second makeshift stove, now you’ll have the knowledge to be prepared for any disaster and come out on top.
Hand-picked by expert survivalist blogger Damian Brindle, each of these projects takes as little as 10 minutes to set up and are guaranteed to massively increase your chances of survival.
Inside this powerful and cutting-edge survival guide, you’ll find dozens of the most effective DIY survival ideas covering all the major areas, including water, food, medical, safety, cooking, gardening, lighting, and evacuation. You’ll discover how to:
- Store Water Easily, Properly Treat it, And Quickly Stockpile an Essential Supply
- Create an Emergency Binder, Document Your Possessions Quickly and Easily, and Prepare Your Pets
- Make Homemade MREs, Boost The Vitamin Yields of Grains, and Start Container Gardening
- Use a Thermos to Cook, Build a 30-Second Rocket Stove and Vegetable Can Stove
- Craft Homemade Cleaners, Rodent Traps, Makeshift Lamps, a DIY Faraday Cage and More!
- Get Your Bedside Ready For Emergencies – Create a Bug Out Bag and a Pocket Survival Kit
- Develop Personal Disaster Response Plans, Earthquake-Proof Shelving, and Always Get Alerts
- And So Much More!
Don’t leave your survival up to chance. Jump-start your preparedness today with these 47 easy, ten-minute DIY projects. Even if you’re completely new to prepping these quick and simple projects require no previous experience and are guaranteed to drastically boost your chances of survival.
Buy now to follow an expert’s advice and discover how these simple DIY projects could save your life!
* Buy the Paperback Version and get the Kindle eBook for FREE *
(Note: If you prefer the paperback version, click here.)