Do You Like DIY Projects? How About Makeshift Survival Ideas?
If so, then this book is for you!
In fact, when you’re finished you’ll have accomplished a wide variety of fast and easy survival actions, everything from increasing your water supply to making your own cleaners, creating a bug out bag, a 30-second makeshift stove, documenting your possessions, and plenty more.
I also realize that we’re all pressed for time, that’s why these 47 DIY survival projects were handpicked by me to take only ten minutes a day.
When finished, you’ll have covered nearly every major area of preparedness, including water, food, medical, safety, cooking, gardening, lighting, and evacuation.
Realize that you can accomplish so much to further your survival with dozens of easy-to-finish projects found within.
Who I Am, Why Listen To Me…
My name is Damian Brindle.
I’m a longtime survival blogger with many thousands of readers.
I’ve spent the past decade studying and discovering nearly everything I can about survival, especially at home preparedness, to ensure my own family’s survival.
Over the last several years I’ve dedicated my life and my time to helping others just like you better survive disasters of all kinds.
Like I said, it’s my life.
I’m also husband to a wonderful wife and father to two growing boys… as well as a devoted Christian and fellow Patriot.
I’ve spent years ensuring my family will be 100% safe, secure, and ready for disasters of all kinds and now I’m offering you the chance to take an important–even crucial–action for yourself by ensuring your family is ready as well.
Here’s What’s Covered Inside…
- 8 General Survival Projects (create an emergency binder, document your possessions, prepare your pets, and more)
- 5 DIY Water Projects (how to store water quickly and properly treat it so you don’t get sick)
- 8 DIY Food Projects (know how to NOT get sick when the power goes out, make homemade MREs, boost vitamin yields of grains, etc.)
- 5 DIY Cooking Projects (use a thermos to cook with, build a 30-second rocket stove, vegetable can stove, and more)
- 7 DIY Safety and Security Projects (which NOAA radio to buy, develop a fire escape plan, how to earthquake “proof” shelving, etc.)
- 4 DIY Hygiene Projects (homemade cleaners, rodent traps, makeshift toilets)
- 5 “Get Ready to Evacuate” Projects (how to get your bedside ready, pocket survival kits, bug out bag, and more)
- 5 Miscellaneous Projects (stockpiling cash, makeshift lamps, etc.)
Why You Must Prepare Yourself Now…
Disasters, including earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, blizzards, floods, and so many more won’t wait for you to be ready for them, and most strike without warning! You simply MUST prepare yourself now… here’s how to get yourself and your family prepared with dozens of easy-to-finish survival projects in only ten minutes a day without even realizing it.
Get the Book Now So You Stay Safe
It’s simple to do, just scroll down and click the “Buy Now” button and you’ll get this knowledge instantly delivered to your fingertips only moments from now.
Discover how to do what so many fail to fast and easy, all by following an expert in the field.
Remember, we’ll cover a wide variety of DIY survival ideas, including water, food, medical, safety, cooking, gardening, lighting, and evacuation… all of which could just save your life.
Click The “Buy Now” Button
Discover how to jump-start your survival today with 47 easy, ten-minute DIY ideas anyone can do…
(Note: If you prefer the paperback version, click here.)