Do you like DIY projects which are both fun and practical? How about something that could even save your life in an emergency? If so, then this book was written just for YOU…
From ready-to-use fire-starters and homemade MREs to pocket survival kits and a 30-second makeshift stove, you’ll soon have the skills and knowledge to be better prepared for any disaster with these 47 easy survival projects anyone can do. Hand-picked by expert survivalist blogger, Damian Brindle, each project takes as little as 10 minutes to complete and are guaranteed to increase your chances of survival starting today.
Inside this powerful, cutting-edge survival guide you’ll uncover dozens of the most effective DIY survival ideas for all major areas of preparedness, including water, food, medical, safety, cooking, gardening, lighting, evacuation, and more. Discover how to:
- Store Water Easily, Properly Treat it, and Quickly Stockpile an Essential Supply
- Create an Emergency Binder, Document Your Possessions Quickly and Easily, and Prepare Your Pets
- Make Homemade MREs, Boost the Vitamin Yields of Grains, and Start Container Gardening
- Use a Thermos to Cook, Build a 30-Second Rocket Stove and Vegetable Can Stove
- Craft Homemade Cleaners, Rodent Traps, Makeshift Lamps, and a DIY Faraday Cage
- Get Your Bedside Ready For Emergencies – Create a Bug Out Bag and a Pocket Survival Kit
- Develop Personal Disaster Response Plans, Earthquake-Proof Shelving, and Always Get Alerts
- And So Much More!
Even if you’re completely new to prepping these quick and simple projects require no previous experience and are guaranteed to boost your chances of survival right now.
Don’t leave your survival up to chance! Fast to read and easy to implement, buy now and discover how these simple DIY survival projects could save your life.
(Note: If you prefer the paperback version, click here.)