Do you know what the first items to disappear from shelves in a disaster are?
Shelf-stable foods are a crucial item for your survival, and they’re always the first to sell out the moment disaster strikes. Many people are left frantically scrounging for whatever they can find at the last minute, or worse, are left empty-handed. But with a plan, you can beat this disaster-rush and guarantee you have the foods to survive with this cutting-edge guide.
Join Damian Brindle, long-time survival blogger with thousands of readers, as he breaks down the 57 most VITAL foods to have during a survival situation. Whether it’s an earthquake, tornado, wildfire, or flood, your chances of survival drop dramatically when you don’t have the right fuel for your body. Damian has spent his life making sure he and his family will be safe whatever life throws at them – now he’s bringing his expert knowledge to you.
Inside this powerful survival guide, you’ll discover:
- What a Healthy Diet Should Include (Miss Any of These and You’re Asking for Trouble)
- The 27 BEST Everyday Grocery Store Foods to Stockpile to Maximize Your Intake of Fiber, Protein, Fat, Carbs, Calories, Vitamins and Minerals
- The 11 Fundamental Bulk Foods You Should Focus on Above All Others, Including Where to Get Them and How to Store Them so They Last DECADES
- Plus, 19 Additional “Superfoods” That Supercharge Your Body, Boost Nutrition, Aid Digestion, and Revolutionize Your Immune System When you Need it Most.
- How To Use All of These Foods to Their Maximum Potential and Survive Whatever Disaster Strikes
- And So Much More!
Don’t risk getting caught out in a disaster and having nothing to eat – or even worse, the wrong foods. Now you can make sure you and your family are well-fed, healthy, and ready to face the world with this powerful survival guide. Disasters strike without warning. You need to be prepared.
Don’t leave your survival up to chance. Buy now to find out how you can be prepared for any disaster.
* Buy the Paperback Version and get the Kindle eBook for FREE *
(Note: If you prefer the paperback version, click here.)