Do you know what the first items to disappear from store shelves in a disaster are?
Shelf-stable foods are crucial to your survival, and they’re always the very first items to sell out the moment disaster strikes. Many people are left frantically scrounging for whatever they can find at the last minute or, worse, left empty-handed. But, with a solid plan, you can avoid the frenzied rush and guarantee you have the right foods to survive–even thrive–with this cutting-edge guide.
Join Damian Brindle, long-time survival blogger with thousands of readers, as he breaks down the 57 most VITAL foods to stockpile during any survival situation. Whether it’s an earthquake, tornado, wildfire, or hurricane, your chances of survival drop dramatically if you don’t have the proper fuel for your body. Damian has spent decades ensuring he and his family will be safe whatever life throws at them – now he’s bringing his expert knowledge to you.
Inside this powerful survival guide, you’ll discover:
- What a Healthy Diet Should Include (Miss Any of These and You’re Asking For Trouble)
- The 27 BEST Everyday Grocery Store Foods to Stockpile to Maximize Your Intake of Fiber, Protein, Fat, Carbs, Calories, Vitamins and Minerals
- The 11 Fundamental Bulk Foods You Should Focus on Above All Others, Including Where to Get Them and How to Store Them so They Last Decades
- Plus 19 Additional “Superfoods” to Boost Nutrition, Aid Digestion, and Support Your Immune System When You Need it Most
- How To Use All of These Foods to Their Maximum Potential and Survive Whatever Disaster Strikes
- And So Much More!
Don’t risk getting caught out in a disaster by having the wrong foods – or even worse, nothing to eat. Now you too can ensure you and your family are well-fed, healthy, and ready to face anything with this powerful survival guide.
Don’t leave your survival up to chance! Fast to read and easy to implement, buy now to discover how you can be prepared for any disaster.
* Buy the Paperback Version and get the Kindle eBook for FREE *
(Note: If you prefer the paperback version, click here.)